Wednesday, 7 March 2007

Know Mee!!

I am a Stranger.....
....I am a pretend
people HATE me.......
....But never UNDERSTAND

What I am.....is What prevails
.....people think i LIE
.......people think i STEAL.........

But I am someone........Who CONCEALS

I try to convince
......I give explainations
To people I care
......To people I LOVE.......

I CRY
...........I PLEAD
...........................I BEG HIM TO SPEAK

I am SORRY
.......I know I did WRONG
I shouldnt have kept you WAITED
.......Entire DAY LONG........

Now that I REALIZE
I ask you to FORGIVE

You say "NO"..........
...................................And I "WEEP"

"Please forgive me.........
......It wont happen again........"
I say these words......but he REFRAINS.....

I say....."I am SORRY"
He says............"DONT BE"

I know he's still angry.......
He says.....now.........its just a "FORMALITY".......

5 comments:

abhi said...

Hats off to lady arya ... for such a good n complicated poem

Unknown said...

hey u really r an allroundr
aftr readin tat warm n touchin poem i can only say tat u r

" BEAUTY WID BRAINS "

Anita- The modern Aphrodite said...

That work of yours truly left me flabbergasted. Wonders done by my daughter! Was that really you? I'm sure you would have been a great competitor for Shakespeare if you were in his times. Well done beta!!

Naresh said...

Your creation has made me spellbound !!!!!! you are the goddess.

Unknown said...

no comments...coz im speechless !!